Child protection policy for Faraja Orphans Rescue Ministry (FORM)
FORM is an interdenominational
Organization, its main goal is to care for Vulnerable Children and Orphans in Tanzania.
Therefore, the following are guideline to protect Children from being at risk
- When a FORM Child has a certain need that requires
money, one of the FORM staffs or Volunteers should buy what she/he has
requested. It is not allowed to give cash to a Child. This is to make sure
the funds requested are being used accordingly. i.e. paying School fees,
buying clothes, shoes, hospital bills etc
- When a Child needs a specific counseling, this should
be done according to a gender i.e. Man should provide counseling to a boy
- All Children should be treated equal towards their
physical and spiritual needs regardless
their religious , tribes and sex
- All Children at the Center during the weekly meeting
should be under care of the Childcare, FORM Volunteer or any FORM Staff.
In any circumstance a Child should not be left a lone
- All FORM staffs should be aware about the FORM
discipline policy which does not include beating as a punishment.
- FORM regards the Children from year 4-17 years old.
From 18 years old we consider a boy or girl as an adult.
This policy will be up dated when it is necessary